We welcome international visitors to cereals and hope you will find all the information you require on these pages.
International visitor services
Why not register as an international visitor in advance of the event so we can help you to plan your visit and meet the important exhibitors you want to contact? We can help you with:
- Information on show exhibitors before the Event
- Arranging meetings with exhibitors
- Getting to see all that you want to at the event
International Business Centre
The International Business Centre (Stand 826) at Cereals is supported by the Department for International Trade (DIT). Visitors to the International Business Centre can benefit from meeting with DIT colleagues who will be available during the event to discuss opportunities to accelerate your global growth, including:
- Facilitating meetings between UK and international companies
- Speaking with an agri-tech specialist across the key subsectors of plant science, animal health, precision agri-tech and agri-tech trade
- Discussing current export opportunities, including an opportunity to meet with DIT colleagues from overseas
If you would like to arrange meetings in the International Business Centre with UK companies offering products/services please contact email@example.com
About the DIT Organisation
The DIT is a centre of excellence and first port of call for overseas companies looking for investment opportunities in the UK and for UK-based companies seeking to expand their international business.