AminoA BLAAZT is a hybrid product, combining protected stabilised amine Nitrogen, complexed calcium, micronutrients, and fulvic and humic acid with a broad spectrum of L-isomer amino-acids.
It is formulated to mix with most agrochemicals* and improve their efficiency, meaning less field operations and significant amounts of the crop’s nutritional requirements can be delivered together.
AminoA BLAAZT contains:
- Nitrogen in the Amine form.
- Phosphate and potash; essential elements for root and cell wall development.
- Complexed calcium and boron, helping stimulate continuous root development which increases the plants ability to uptake nutrients and reduce apical dominance.
- Fulvic and Humic acid - natural growth stimulants.
- L-isomer amino-acids; increase bio-synthesis of proteins, promote efficient plant growth and increase resistance to abiotic and biotic stress.