altek Smart-C Spray
This new “SMART” alternative to PWM systems has many advanced features that ensure the most efficient and environmentally friendly spray applications are possible.
The Smart-C-Spray system features include:
- Up to 4 spray lines capable of operating individually or in combination with others selected from the terminal to allow for multiple nozzle selection and rates from the cab
- Auto Addressing – Can nodes mounted directly to the spray line
- Individual nozzle control for all nozzles and lines. These can also be grouped to allow for manual section control for the operator.
- Auto Nozzle Select (ANS) feature will allow the spray lines to change nozzle size/combinations automatically to compensate for speed increase/application increase
- Variable Rate Application - in conjunction with SHP maps imported to sprayer terminal (Twin & Quad Systems)
- Fast Regulation – altek SBR 500 ensures fast response to pressure & flow changes.
- Nozzle-Spy Flow Monitoring of each nozzle position providing real-time feed back to the sprayer terminal. (Twin & Quad Systems)
- Turn Compensation – providing variable rate along the spray line depending on speed and direction of each nozzle position. (Twin & Quad Systems)
- ISO-BRIDGE connection to the Controller. This allows the operator to choose from a selection of rate controller to use with the smart-c-spray system.
- Simple Diagnostics ensure any errors can be easily identified.
- Smart-C-Spray 124 can be retrofitted to most makes of sprayer
- Compatible with Lykketronic Spray rate Controller