• Supplies macronutrients NPK and micronutrients (seaweed extract Ascophyllum nodosum and amino acids)
• Supports the recovery of crops suffering from high abiotic stress
• Increases the protein content
• Increases the specific weight
• 2 to 4 L/ha starting with the lower rate for early development (vegetative growth stages). The higher rate will be required in higher biomass crops.
• Mixing and Spraying: Three quarter fill spray tank. Shake before use and add slowly to the tank whilst agitating. Top up with water and spray. Use a minimum of 100L/ha. Wash hands before meals and after work. Safely dispose of empty container.
• Compatibility: Elevate is physically and chemically compatible with a wide range of agrochemical products. Nevertheless, perform a “jar test” to confirm physical compatibility.
• Usage & Timings: Elevate may be used on all crops and multiple applications at all growth stages. Avoid hot direct sunlight and frost after spraying. Avoid tank-mixes known to be potentially phytotoxic (scorch).
• Wash hands before meals and after work. Safely dispose of empty container.
Avoid frost. Store between +5°C and +35°C in a safe, dry ventilated place. Keep away from food, drink and animal feed stuffs. Keep out of reach of children. Store in the original container.