Neosol in the technical itineraries
- stimulates the synthesis of humus
- improves the structure and reduces the input consumption
- enables a better adaptation of the crops against drought
- increases the yields and the profitability on exhausted soils
When to use Neosol during the rotation?
• Application possible from the harvest to late fall
• Average dose of 150 kg/ha (110 to 220 kg/ha depending of the amplitude of the malfunctions)
• Not neglecting the inputs of organic matter to the soil (restitution of the straws, implantation of plant covers, inputs of farm fertiliser or compost, etc.)
• Adjust the fertilising P, K, Mg according to the soil analysis In which situations to use Neosol?
• On plots showing sign of malfunctions and with decreasing yields
• On plots whose soil analyses reveals a problem with the evolution of organic matter (C/N too low or too high - < 9 or > 12-)