Landquip offers British built, high specification sprayers with gull-wing or rear fold, bi or tri-fold Pommier aluminium booms.
Our range of crop sprayers includes:-
• The CV hydrostatic drive self propelled 2500-5000 litres 18-44 metres
• Trailed - InTrac (full details below) 2500-6000 litres 18-48 metres
Electrac (hydraulic steering drawbar)
Spraymarc (mechanical tracking system
• Demounts for the JCB Fastrac (+ Forward Control) 2000/2500 litres 18-36 metres
• Demounts for the Unimog S-Trac 4000/5000/6000 litres 24-44 metres
• Cropmaster mounted 1300/1600/1900 litres 18-28 metres
• Condor rear fold mounted 1300/1600/1900 litres 18-30 metres
• Front Tanks + Nitro-Band systems 1000/1500/1900 litres
• Premiair high capacity air sleeve and Wingssprayer aerodynamic systems for low chemical input / low drift application
We also offer a wide range of amenity, quadbike, orchard and fruit sprayers.
The Landquip InTrac trailed sprayer is at the forefront of modern sprayer design.
• Tighter turning 28o heavy duty axle
• Smoother steering system working in conjunction with hydraulic proportional valve
• High performance commercial braking system (with optional ABS)
• High flow tank return agitation system
• IsoBus electronics on all models
Sprayers being fitted to tractors with air can benefit from Landquip's boom blow-out system which works by pressurising the boom plumbing with air to spray out (or return to tank) chemical residues in the boom - prior to washing out - making after-spraying cleaning easier, quicker, more efficient, environmentally friendly, and less wasteful.
High flow boom distribution plumbing has been enhanced to allow the blow-out system and to improve recirculation and offer instantaneous sprayline purging - enabling even application of 1200+ litres/hectare across boom widths of up to 48 metres.
Polyethylene 2500 to 6000 litre tanks have an extremely smooth inner surface making them easy to keep clean by powered rotary wash heads using clean water from large capacity wash tanks. The low centre of gravity tank design is shaped so as to dissipate liquid surge making the machine stable in the field and safe on the road.
An efficient sump and in-tank stainless steel multi-outlet agitation tubes ensure thorough mixing of the liquid throughout the spray application.
Riding on air or Aeon rubber spring suspension, the machines efficiently apply large volumes of liquid fertiliser through Landquip's Umbrella 7-outlet fertiliser jets.
High volume hydraulic or PTO driven piston diaphragm or centrifugal pumps can be specified, with outputs from 300-1300 l/min. Extra features include GPS auto section switching and auto boom height control.
Landquip is the UK distributor for a range of cultivation equipment, including:-
• Heavy-duty Ducat disc harrows, available in 2.5 - 16.5m working widths
• Rotary harrows
• Inter-row cultivators
The new machines are part of a range aimed to fit into all types of farming systems, from conventional to organic to hybrid. It includes discs, stubble/straw harrows, toothed drag harrows, inter-row cultivators, rotary harrows and potato ridgers.