RDS MME offer on-board weighing systems for trailers & telehandlers. In addition, yield monitoring & mapping system for combines and seed drill monitoring & control systems.
Tractor Trailer Weigh is a simple and cost-effective solution for providing the weight of a loaded trailer.
It is designed to be retrofitted onto most types of hydraulic tipping trailers and measures the hydraulic pressure under load. Simply lift the trailer to a pre-determined point and the weight is calculated and displayed on the instrument. A single button press adds the weighed load to the accumulative total.
TT Weigh is an ideal product for customers at Harvest. It weighs the trailer load in the field rather than having to wait until the trailer gets back to the weighbridge on farm. This enables the combine operator to immediately make any tweaks to the yield monitor whilst the system also totalises the trailer loads from that field.
TT Weigh is a durable piece of equipment, housed in a waterproof casing with an IP67 rating, meaning that it is effective in all weather conditions.
TT Weigh is a low-cost supply only item, being very easy to fit & calibrate will full instructions provided in the kit.
Weighlog Alpha 10
An cost effective weighing system for telehandlers, front loaders and compact wheel loaders.
The system incorporates the latest colour touchscreen technology providing a user-friendly interface that can be used for trailer and hopper loading, batch blending or check weighing. Loading correctly first time maximises productivity, reduces vehicle movement, fuel usage and machine and tyre wear.
Features & Advantages:
- Clear colour touchscreen display providing intutive operation
- Target load – set individual product target (1 of 30)
- Stores database – 30 customer, 30 products and 5 mixing recipes, allowing accurate record keeping, traceability and stock management
- Communication via SD card and USB memory stick
- Static and dynamic weighing modes for ‘weighing on the lift’ allowing for a faster operation
- Multi channel and grand total summary providing load accumulation for up to 10 attachments
- Quick and easy calibration ‘Nudge’
- Internal audible alarm
- Printer option
Ceres 8000i Yield Monitor
Ceres provides live spot rates and average wet and dry yield stats, as well as recording the tonnage of each crop type harvested.
This is stored on an SD card and by adding the optional GPS16 receiver, yield maps can then be formed on third party farm management software.
Cutting width settings are adjustable and it can also monitor, forward speed, moisture content, header position and combine angle.
Artemis Lite is designed specifically for drills with a single pneumatic metering unit.
The system replaces all of the mechanical drive system on a pneumatic cereal drill by using an accurate speed sensor, processing electronics and electric motor/gearbox.
- Ability to change rate from the tractor cab.
- Ability to ‘prime’ the mechanism by turning the seed shaft whilst stationary.
- Quick and easy to calibrate.
- No seeding errors due to slippage between the land wheel and the ground.
- Less mechanically complex than traditional systems. • Requires no expensive ISOBUS terminal.
- Includes all traditional drill functions:
- Forward speed
- Tramline control: symmetric and asymmetric
- Area totals (2)
- Fan tachometer
- Low seed level alarm
- Self-explanatory and easy to use.
- Simple manual variable rate control (without precision farming capability)
- Low cost.