Our experienced and knowledgeable farming team can help make you become more profitable and efficient by offering practical and realistic farm management advice. We have a proven track record of working with the most progressive farmers and landowners.
Our people, who are based in 14 offices around the country, have the experience and local knowledge to help you grow your business including; agronomy, livestock management as well as assisting in solving bigger strategic issues such as succession planning or a change in business structure. Nearly half of our experts are BASIS and FACTS qualified, delivering independent crop management advice across more than 50,000ha.
We will also be delivering a number of short 15-minute presentations with Q&A sessions on a range of topics and these are free to attend.
Wednesday 10th June
• 10am - 2021 Crop Planning, Jock Wilmott will offer an insight into 2021 crop-planning decisions.
• 12.30pm - Contract Farming Results Harvest 2019, Richard Means analyses our latest results from our annual CFA survey.
• 1.45pm - Farmland Market Update, Sam Holt discusses the current farmland market.
• 3pm - Harvest Health & Safety, Robert Gazely talks through how to ensure your business is H&S compliant this summer including meeting social distancing guidelines.
Thursday 11th June
• 10am - Benchmarking, Charlie Ireland explains how benchmarking can help to identify areas for improvement.
• 11.15am - Scottish Farming Update, Mary Munro gives a Scotland specific farming update including a review of 2020 and messages for next season.
• 1.45pm - Countryside Stewardship, Helen Gosling discusses the benefits of entering into a new agreement.
AddressBNP Paribas Real Estate
5 Aldermanbury Square