SATAKE LAUNCHES NEW OPTICAL SORTER
The RGBR optical sorter range offers a high capacity solution for removing discoloured, inorganic, deformed and foreign material which makes it compatible for a range of applications.
Featuring advanced InGaAs Infrared Technology, impurities such as glass, plastic, stones and other items that have similar colour to the accept product will be removed.
- InGaAs Infrared Technology to remove inorganic material
- Full RGB cameras to detect subtle colour differences
- Shape recognition to sort by area and length
- Mycotoxin reduction for maximum food safety & quality of grains
- Extra wide chutes and three stage simultaneous sorting
- 4mm Ejector Pitch for optimum precision sorting
- Satake 3S Smart Sensitivity System
- Easy to use intuitive user interface
- Automatic calibration system
- Available as 3 Chute and 5 Chute
Visit us at Cereals Stand 958 to find out more about the extensive range of Sorters Satake offer and how they can consistently improve your product, reduce loss and therefore increase profits.
Visit our new website www.satake-europe.com or contact us on 0161 406 3888 to arrange a free of charge sample test and report or to visit our test facility.