The Leading Technical Event for the Arable Industry
Cereals is the leading technical event for the UK arable industry with over 64ha of stands and live demonstrations including Crop Plots, Working Cultivations, Sprays and Sprayers, Post-Harvest Technology, Business Area, Potatoes and Renewables.
500 leading suppliers come together to update nearly 26,000 visitors on the very latest products, ranging from seeds to sprayers, crop varieties to cultivation equipment, fertilisers to finance.
All the latest news from Cereals 2014
- Speakers for 20:20 wheat seminar confirmed - line up includes UK record holder Tim Lamyman (14.31tonnes/ha) and agronomist for world record holder Mike Solari in New Zealand (15.64tonnes/ha). Get the details here
- Inspire Pavilion launched - sponsored by De Lacy Executive, Massey Ferguson and McDonald's - career support for youngsters wanting to enter agriculture
- Best stand awards for the first time this year - under 100sqm and over 100sqm
- Claydon Drills join us to sponsor the press lounge
- Get your entries in before April 25 for the IMMAs
- Arable Conference topics agreed
- Win John Deere goodies on our Twitter page... go to @Cerealsevent and follow us Cereals14
- UKTI joins the Cereals team to run the overseas lounge
- Details of an exciting new auction to raise funds for the Prince's Trust... monies will go to 2014 flood victims. Look out for further details